TourismComoros visa requirements for Burmeses
Comoran Visa is not required for Burmeses
Stay Duration: 45 days
- Comoros is located on the Eastern part of the African continent. The country’s capital is at Moroni.
- Myanmar citizens visiting Comoros can get a tourist visa on arrival at the airport. The duration of stay is 45 days.
- The required document for Myanmar citizens to visit Comoros is a passport copy valid at the time of entry with at least one blank passport page for stamp.
- The Volcanic Islands in Comoros are otherwise known as ‘perfume islands’ because of their fragrant plant life and are famous for their great scenic beauty.
- The official language spoken in Comoros is Arabic and French. Some parts of the country also speak Comorian.
- The predominant religion in Comoros is Islam.
- The Comorian Franc is the currency of Comoros represented with the code KMF.
- There is no restriction on local and foreign currency in Comoros.
- Comoros has a humid tropical climate which is characterized by two seasons; austral summer and austral winter. The temperature in Comoros can be as high as 28°C and as low as 4 to 5°C.
- Comoros uses Eastern Africa Time, which is 3 hours ahead of the Greenwich Mean Time. There is no Daylight Saving Time in Comoros.
- Comoros uses 220V, 50Hz with sockets and plugs Type C and Type E.
- The vaccines required before visiting Comoros include hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, rabies, meningitis, polio, chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.
- The tourist centers in Comoros include Mount Karthala, Moheli, Lac Sale, Moroni, and Mayotte Island.
- The operating airlines in Comoros are AB Aviation and Int’Air Îles.
- The time difference between Myanmar and Comoros is 3 hours 30 minutes. Myanmar is ahead of Comoros.
- The total flight duration from Myanmar to Comoros is 7 hours 46 minutes while the distance is 6810 Km.