Felix Maritaud is a French Award-winning actor. He played the role of Leo in the 2018 Sauvage. Since then, he has appeared in Boys, Tout seul, Sacred Heart, Enter and many others. Felix is going to appear in post-production Justice as Pablo Pasarela de la Pena. He has won three awards for his role in Sauvage. It was produced by Emmanuel Giraud. Felix is known for many short movies as well.
Full NameFelix MaritaudBirthday12th December 1992Age27 years oldHeightN/ANet Worth$500 thousandSpouse (husband/wife/partner)N/AChildren/KidsN/AParentsMr. and Mrs. MaritaudSalaryN/ANationalityFrenchEthnicityCaucasianProfession/JobActor
10 Facts on Felix Maritaud
- Felix Maritaud is a French actor. He was born on 12th December 1992 in Nevers, Nievre, France.
- He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Maritaud of France. There is not much disclosed about his parent’s information.
- He is of French nationality and Caucasian ethnicity. Felix has not disclosed his net worth but we can estimate his net worth to be around $500 thousand.
- Talking about his sexuality, he is openly gay and supporter of the LGBT community. He played the role of a gay sex worker in the movie Sauvage.
- His Instagram suggests that he is dating someone. He posted a picture of holding hands on Instagram. However, he has not revealed anything about his lover. He has also posted a picture of him sharing a kiss with a man.
- Felix is the winner of three awards Lumiere Awards, KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival, and Cannes Film Festival. He received the award for his role in Sauvage.
- Maritaud has around 19.7k followers on his Instagram account. He is following Instagram personalities like Uncut Gems, Martin Scorsese and others.
- His portfolio is available on IMG MODELS.
- Felix is of decent height and weight. The exact measurement of his height and weight is unknown. He has black hair and brown eyes.
- He has a pedia page which suggests that he is active in acting since 2016.