ListFilmhouse Surulere Price List
Cinemas always create a great avenue for people to relax after a long week or a long day with their favorite or highly anticipated movies. They also serve as great place for couples and potential spouses to spend great time together, share great laugh, and enjoy the moment.
While most cinemas in Nigeria give this feeling, some standout way more than others. One of these standout cinemas is the Filmhouse. Rated among the very best in the country, Filmhouse has not only stamped their legacy in the hearts of many movie lovers, the comfort they offer is exceptional.
Filmhouse has many branches in Nigeria. In this post, we will focus on one of their busiest branches in Nigeria – the Surulere branch. We will take a look at the current pricelist they work with in this location.
Price List – Filmhouse Surulere
Filmhouse Surulere, just like many other Filmhouse branches across the country, offers various packages for different sets of people. These packages usually vary per day and are for specific sets of people. Also, it is worth nothing that the charges are usually more expensive during weekends and public holidays. Here are the current price list for Surulere Filmhouse.
Current Price List for Surulere Filmhouse
- Bargain Wednesday (10 AM to 2:59 PM) – N600
- Bargain Wednesday (3 PM to 12 AM) – N800
- Monday to Friday (Between 10 am and 2:59 pm) – N600
- Monday to Friday (Between 3 pm and 4:59 pm) – N800
- Monday to Friday (Between 5 pm and 10 pm) – N1, 500
- Thursday (Corper’s Day From 3 pm till midnight for Corp Members only) – N800
- Public Holiday (All public holidays) – N1, 500
- Public Holiday (All public holidays) – Students – N1, 500
- All Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) – N1, 500
- All Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) Students – N1, 500
- Blockbusters for Kids (Kids between 3 – 14 years old) – N1, 000
- All day Late Night Shows (10 PM to 12:30 AM) – N800
- All day – Blockbuster – N2, 500
As highlighted above, there are different packages available for different days. Usually, the period of the day also affects how much the tickets sell for. For instance, the same ticket that costs N1, 500 between 5pm and 10pm costs N600 between 10am and 3pm. This is because most people tend to go to the cinemas after work hours.
This price setup has further convinced people to go for cheaper bargains. Also, there are days when students pay less than the normal ticket fee. Before students can take advantage of this though, they must present an active student ID card. If students do not provide an ID card or evidence that they are actually students, they might not be considered eligible for the package.
The same thing applies for corps members Thursday. Usually, NYSC members have a package specially designed for them every Thursday between 3pm till midnight, which requires them to pay only N800 for movies. However, they will be required to show their ID cards to confirm they are actual corps members before they are allowed to enjoy the package.
The prices as highlighted above are gathered directly from the company’s website and are largely reliable. However, you can still check their websites before you go to the cinema in case anything has changed. Be rest assured though, that when there is any change in price, we will update this post as required. Filmhouse Surulere is located at Adeniran Ogunsanya Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya St, Surulere, Lagos.
Other Filmhouse Locations
- Filmhouse Kano – Ado Bayero Mall, Zoo Rd, Albasa, Kano, Kano State.
- Filmhouse Port-Harcourt – 1, Azikiwe Rd, Port Harcourt, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Filmhouse Lekki – The Rock Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
- Filmhouse Twin Waters – Twin Waters Entertainment Center, Okunde Bluewater Zone, Off Remi Olowude Road, Water Corporation Road, Lagos, Lagos State.
- Filmhouse Landmark – Landmark Village, 4 Water Corporation Dr, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- Filmhouse Circle Mall – Femi Okunnu Estate, 5th Roundabout Lekki-Epe Expressway Jakande Lagos, Lagos State.
- Filmhouse Benin – Voen Shopping Mall, Lagos/Benin Expressway opposite University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State.
- Filmhouse Ibadan (Dugbe) – Heritage Mall, Cocoa road, Dugbe, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Filmhouse Ibadan (Samonda) – Ventura Mall, along Sango UI road, Samonda, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Filmhouse Akure – Igbatoro road, by Oda roundabout, Akure, Ondo State.
- Filmhouse Oshogbo – Osogbo Mall, Old Fakunle, Gbongan – Ibadan express way, Oshogbo, Osun state.
What You Should Know About Filmhouse
Filmhouse is one of the biggest cinemas in Nigeria. They have established themselves among the go-to in the industry. You wouldn’t expect anything less from a company that has management team with over 100 years combined cinema operation and development experience gained in various parts of the world, including England, Italy, USA, Spain and Nigeria.
One of the core features that has helped the organization is their clearly defined structure and their unending quest to become the very best cinema brand in Nigeria.
Generally, the cinema operations and overall design integrates various activities including ice cream café, toy shops, digital cameras, kid’s club, food concession, and many more. Filmhouse has various branches in Lagos state, with the city being one of their most busy markets.
They have been appreciated for their spontaneity in the industry, with up-to-date blockbusters and movies. They also offer different attractive per-day packages that further attract people from various spaces. An example is the Thursday NYSC packages for corps members.