Kay Purcell was an actress popularly known as Gina Conway from the television program named Tracy Beaker Returns.
Kay gained fame from her work in the children’s television drama series named The Dumping Ground. She is also remembered for her appearance as the character of Cynthia Daggert in the soap opera titled Emmerdale.
Unfortunately, the actress is no more and died on the 23rd of December, 2020 at the age of 57.
NameKay PurcellBirthdayDecember 6, 1963Age57 (Deceased)GenderFemaleHeight5 feet 5 inchesNationalityBritishProfessionActressMarried/SingleSingleChildren3Twitter@MissKayPurcell
10 Facts On Kay Purcell
- How Did She Die? Kay Purcell is no more and her cause of death is explained to be cancer. The Tracy Beaker Returns star was suffering from terminal liver cancer and was also given a life expectancy of about two years in early 2020.
- The actress Kay Purcell died of the disease liver cancer on December 23, 2020. She was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2017 and was recovered. She had shared her experience as well.
- The Tracy Beaker Returns actress Kay Purcell was 57 years of age at the time of her death.
- Talking about her relationship status, she was a married woman and had a husband. However, hardly any details of her husband are known. But according to some sources, her husband is a Jamaican man.
- Likewise, hardly any info about her family is known except her father who is also a Jamaican like her husband.
- Kay was a mother to three children. But, her pedia page or any other sources on the internet has no information regarding her children.
- Purcell was born and raised in Leyland, England. So she belonged to British nationality.
- Kay first started her career from the role of a reporter in the television series named Cracker in the year 1995.
- Some of her popular works include Casualty, Emmerdale, Holby City, Messiah, Doctors, Ideal, Hacker Time, Bernard’s Watch, and My Parents Are Aliens.
- Kay was found active on Twitter. She was not available on other social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.