PeopleKaya McKenna Callahan’s net worth, fact, career, awards, biography & life story
Quick Facts Of Kaya McKenna Callahan
Celebrated NameKaya McKenna CallahanAge19 YearsNick NameKayaBirth NameKaya McKenna CallahanBirth Date2001-12-06GenderFemaleProfessionActressBirth NationUSAPlace Of BirthNew JerseyNationalityAmericanFatherJohn CallahanMotherEva LaRueEthnicityWhiteSiblingsWill Add SoonEducationWill Add SoonNet WorthIn MillionsSalaryWill Update SoonMarital StatusUnmarriedSexual OrientationStraightHeight1.68 m ( 5 feet and 6 inches )Weight52 Kg (115 lbs)Body MeasurementWill Add SoonReligionChristianityHoroscopeScorpioEye ColorBrownHair ColorBlondeGrand ParentsLuis LaRuy, Marcie LaRueBoyfriendTommy CantrellResidenceLos Angeles, California, U.S.
Kaya McKenna Callahan is an American actress, activist, adventurer, explorer, and writer. She is best known as the daughter of actor parents, John Callahan and Eva LaRue. Her father John died on 28 March 2020 after suffering a stroke. Kaya has made appearances in few tv shows. She has appeared in a few television series. She has already traveled to 17 countries and combines her adventure with charitable outreach.
What is Kaya McKenna Callahan Famous For?
- Daughter of John Callahan and Eva LaRue.
Where was Kaya McKenna Callahan Born?
Kaya McKenna Callahan was born on 6 December 2001. Her birth place is in New Jersey in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to actor parents, John McCallahan, a father, and Eva LaRue, a mother. Her parents divorced when she was 4 years old. She belongs to white ethnicity.
Who is John Callahan, Kaya McKenna Callahan’s Father?
Who is Eva LaRue, Kaya McKenna Callahan?
Her father died of a stroke on 28 March 2020. Her father died around the global outbreak of Covid-19. However, he did not die of Covid-19.
She won the Miss Jr. Teen California in 2015. She then competed at Misss Jr. Teen America, where she finished in the 3rd runner-up place.
She has traveled to 17 countries.
Kaya McKenna Callahan Career Timeline
- Kaya McKenna Callahan started her career as a child actor.
- She appeared in a minor role in the police procedural drama television series, CSI: Miami in 2002.
- She runs a #StillAGirl awareness campaign. The campaign focuses to end child marriage in the United States. The campaign promotes the minimum age of marriage to be 18.
- She has her own website @kayacallahan.com.
- She is a contributing writer to the Hollywood Foreign Press.
- She first wrote a tribute about Robin Williams.
- She worked as a backstage press volunteer at the 2015 Golden Globes.
- Teen Vogue has published about her #StillAGirl awareness campaign.
- Her [email protected] has over 7.1k followers.
- She has already been to 17 countries.
- Her other [email protected]_callahan has over 2.6k followers.
- She combines her adventures with charitable outreach.
Who is Kaya McKenna Callahan Dating?
Kaya McKenna Callahan is unmarried. Kaya is reportedly dating football player Tommy Cantrell. However, detail information about her relationship status is not available. She might be dating someone. Any development in her relationship status will be updated soon.
She lives in Los Angeles, California.
What is Kaya McKenna Callahan Body Measurements?
Kaya McKenna Callahan has a slim body build. She has maintained her body perfectly well. Her body measurements including height and weight will be updated soon.
What is Kaya McKenna Callahan Net Worth?
Kaya McKenna Callahan has yet to pursue her professional career. Her net worth will be updated soon.
Did You Know?
- She is the only daughter of famous veteran soap stars Eva LaRue and John Callahan.
- She is known for CSI: Miami (2002).
- She has been to 17 countries by 2016.
- She is also an activist.
- She is the goddaughter of Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- She is an avid fan of Yankees.
- She is a fan of former baseball shortstop Derek Jeter.
- She loves surfing.
- She likes watching Mystery Science Theatre 3,000, Riverdale, and Sherlock.
- She is also a cheerleader at her school.