HOW TO PLAY: LOTTO
You can play the LOTTO / LOTTO Plus 1 / LOTTO Plus 2 games by choosing a Quick Pick option where the Lottery processing system randomly chooses 6 lucky numbers for you
You can manually choose your lucky numbers by following these easy steps.
Step 1: Find a valid LOTTO Betslip.
Step 2: Using a pen / pencil, choose 6 numbers from 1 to 52 numbers on any board by marking your choice of numbers.
Step 3: Take your Betslip to a teller at an approved Lottery retailer to make your payment.
Step 4: You will receive a receipt from the teller with all your chosen numbers.
Step 5: Make sure you write your name on the back of the receipt.
Step 6: Look out for the next live LOTTO Draw on Lottoman.co.za, Wed /Sat at 20h56 to see if you have won.
- You can play as many boards as you want
- To play LOTTO PLUS 1, simply mark off the LOTTO PLUS 1 option on your Betslip.
- To Play LOTTO PLUS 2, simply Mark LOTTO PLUS 2 option on your betslip
- In order to Play LOTTO PLUS 2, LOTTO and LOTTO PLUS 1 has to be played
- You can choose a Multi-Draw option which allows you to play the same numbers over multiple draws
- A single LOTTO play will cost you R5.00 vat incl. A single cost of LOTTO PLUS 1 will be R2.50 and a single cost of LOTTO PLUS 2 will be R2.50 vat incl.
- Ticket sales close at 20H30.