Leonardo Suárez is an Argentine professional football player. He plays as a winger for the argentine club “Club América”. He is a very young and determined footballer who is on the verge of achieving something more in his footballing career. He has even made his debut for the national team in youth level in which he has played more than 19 games and has bagged more than 5 goals in all the competition.
Leonardo Suárez started his professional career way back in 2000 when he was just 4 years old he joined Villa Esperanza and later in 2002, he joined the famous and biggest Argentine club Boca Juniors where he played for almost 12 years in the youth team and was promoted to the first team in 2014 and he moved himself to Spain for better challenges.
NameLeonardo SuárezBirthdayMarch 30Age24GenderMaleHeight5 ft 6 inchesNationalityArgentineProfessionfootballerParentsLuisito Duarte (Father) Roxana Vera(Mother)SiblingsLeandro DuarteNet WorthAbove $5millionMarried/SingleSingleInstagram@leosuarez96
10 Facts on Leonardo Suárez:
- Leonardo Suárez was born on March 30, 1996, in San Martin, Argentina.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 24 years old and is very talented at such an early age of his career.
- Leonardo’s height is 5 feet and 6 inches tall which is about 1.67m high.
- He is the son of Luisito Duarte and his mother’s name is Roxana Vera as he has posted their picture together in his social media handle.
- Leonardo has a sibling brother named Leandro Duarte who is also a professional footballer at Villareal club.
- Talking about his girlfriend and his love life he is single and is just focused on his footballing career as of now.
- Suarez is available on his Instagram @leosuarez96 where he has more than 130k followers.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 5 million dollars and his salary at the club is nearly 30 thousand pounds.
- He is endorsed by many brands and companies in his social media handle and is very active in his Instagram account.
- His birth name is Leonardo Gabriel Suárez but prefers himself to be called just Leo Suarez rather than his full name.