PeopleLouisa Lytton’s net worth, fact, career, awards, biography & life story
Quick Facts About Louisa Lytton
Celebrated NameLouisa LyttonAge32 YearsNick NameLouisa LyttonBirth NameLouisa Claire LyttonBirth Date1989-02-07GenderFemaleProfessionActorBirth NationEnglandPlace Of BirthCamdenNationalityBritishEthnicityMixed EthnicHoroscopeAquariusFamous ForHer role Ruby Allen in in “EastEnders”.Best Known ForRole as Beth Green on the television series, “The Bill”FatherAlan LyttonMotherJane NastriHigh SchoolSylvia Young Theatre SchoolMarital StatusEngagedBoyfriendBen BhavraBody TypeSlimBody ShapeHourglassBody Measurement33-24-34 inchesBra Cup Size33 BHeight5ft. 1inch.(1.54m)Weight52kg(115 lbs)Hair ColorBrownEye ColorBlueSexual OrientationStraightNet Worth$2.5 millionSource of WealthMovies and seriesSalaryStraightLinks Instagram Twitter
Louisa Lytton is a British actress who is well known for her role as Ruby Allen on the popular British soap opera, “EastEnders”. She also got recognition for portraying the role of Beth Green on the television series, “The Bill”. Having her career started with her first appearance in “EastEnders”(2005), Lytton has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular TV actresses in her nearly decade-long career.
She also has appeared in reality TV shows including “Strictly Come Dancing” in 2006 which she finished in fourth place and finished ninth at the Eurovision Dance Contest 2008. With her growing popularity in the entertainment world, she has managed to amass a healthy fan following on her social media sites with over 216k followers on Instagram: @louisanastrilytton and over 71k followers on Twitter: @louisalytton.
What is Louisa Lytton Famous for?
- Famous for her role as Ruby Allen in “EastEnders”.
- Also known for her role as Beth Green on the television series, “The Bill”.
Where was Louisa Lytton Born?
Louisa Lytton was born on February 7, 1989, in Camden, England. Her birth name is Louisa Claire Lytton. Her nationality is British. Lytton belongs to mixed ethnicity and is of Italian descent while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
Born as the only daughter to her parents; Jane Nastri(mother) and Alan Lytton(father), Louisa grew up in a healthy environment in her hometown, London where she attended the Sylvia Young Theatre School. Interested in acting since her childhood she got a chance to star in an English stage production of the musical “Annie” at age of 12. She is also the cousin of the famous model and musician Lisa Maffia.
Louisa Lytton’s Career Highlights
- Louisa Lytton started her career with her appearance as Natalie Shepherd in an episode of the television series, “The Bill” in 1997.
- She got her first major role when she was cast as Ruby Allen in the popular British soap opera, “EastEnders” in 2005. She however left the show in 2006 but later got on the show in 2018.
- In 2006, she participated as one of the contestants on the reality dance contest show, “Strictly Come Dancing”. She finished the show in fourth place.
- She further rose to popularity when she was cast as PC Beth Green in the series, “The Bill” in 2007. She appeared in almost 152 episodes of the show till 2009.
- In 2008, she appeared in a short film, “Disappeared”.
- In 2010, she appeared in the series, “The Door”, “Identity”, “Casualty”.
- She was Emma Watson’s double in the film, “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”.
- She also has appeared in several shows including “The Paul O’Grady Show”, “Loose Women”, “The Morning”.
- She played Imogen in “American Pie Presents: The Book of Love”.
- She also had roles in the Shakespearean plays, “Much Ado About Nothing” and “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”.
- In 2014, she played Michelle in the ITV sitcom series, “Edge of Heaven”.
- In 2015 she appeared in a music video for ILL BLU – Give Me ft. Kahlia Bakosi.
- She took part in the third series of “The Jump” in 2016.
Louisa Lytton’s Dating Relationship
Louisa Lytton isn’t married yet however she is in a relationship with her boyfriend, Ben Bhavra. Ben is an American businessman with whom she met for the first time through their mutual friend and began dating shortly after in 2017. After almost 2 years of dating, the couple got engaged on February 7, 2019, the exact date of Lytton’s 30th birthday. Lytton is pregnant with their first child and is planning to get married in July 2021.
Previously she was in a relationship with Aston Merrygold, a popular singer known for being a member of a boy band, “JLS”. Besides, she received a 14-month driving ban and fined £350 after being arrested for drunk driving in 2011.
Louisa Lytton’s Net Worth
Louisa Lytton has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. Having her career started initially with a minor role in the series “The Bill”, Lytton has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular TV actresses in her nearly 3 decade-long career. Her source of income is surely her appearances in TV series and some movies. Adding up her income, Lytton has a net worth estimated to be around $2.5 million.
Louisa Lytton’s Height
Louisa Lytton is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained hour-glass body physique in her 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 1inches.(1.54m) while her body weighs around 52kg(115 lbs). She has her own sweet personality which can be certain through her body features with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and body measurement of around 33-24-34 inches with a bra size of 33B, 4(US) as her dress size, and 6(US) as her shoe size.
She has a fair complexion with brown hair and sparkling blue eyes.