ListNikon D610 Price in Nigeria + Key Features
Nikon D610 was introduced at a period Nikon had conquered a large share of the camera market with the D600 released earlier. With the brand already rated among the very best in the industry, expectations were high and the introduction of the D610 did not disappoint. Seen as an upgrade to the Nikon D600, the camera boasts better overall features and image quality compared to the preceding model.
This post takes a look at how much Nikon D610 goes for in the current market and some of its key features.
Nikon D610 price in Nigeria
Nikon D610 sells for anything between N480, 000 and N540, 000, depending on the place of purchase and the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase. The accompanying accessories, including the type of lens, also affects the eventual price the camera goes for.
Considering the current global unease as a result of the global pandemic which has significantly limited importation of gadgets, however, one can expect slight increase in how much the camera goes for.
Nikon D610 Key Features
- Image sensor: 35.9 x 24.0 mm CMOS sensor with approx. 24.7 million photosites (24.3 megapixels effective)
- Image processor: EXPEED 3
- Focal length crop factor: 1x
- Image formats: Stills “NEF.RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG; Movies “ MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) with Linear PCM audio
- Image Sizes: Stills “ FX (36 × 24) image area: 6,016 x 4,016 (L), 4,512 x 3,008 (M), 3,008 x 2,008 (S); DX (24×16) image area: 3,936 x 2,624 (L), 2,944 x 1,968 (M), 1,968 x 1,312 (S); FX-format photographs taken in movie live view: 6016 x 3376 (L), 4512 x 2528 (M), 3008 x 1688 (S); DX-format photographs in movie live view: 3936 x 2224 (L), 2944 x 1664 (M), 1968 x 1112 (S); Movies: 1920 x 1080; 30 p (progressive), 25 p, 24 p 1,280 x 720; 60 p, 50 p, 30 p, 25 p Actual frame rates for 60 p, 50 p, 30 p, 25 p, and 24 p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively; options support both high and normal image quality
- Shutter speed range: 1/4000 to 30 seconds plus Bulb and Time, X-sync at 1/200 sec.
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 5EV in 1/3- or 1/2-EV increments
- Self-timer: 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s delay selectable; 1-9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 s
- Focus system: Nikon Multi-CAM 4800 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, fine-tuning, 39 focus points.
- Focus modes: Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status Manual focus (M): Electronic rangefinder can be used
- AF-area modes: Single-point AF; 9-, 21-, or 39-point dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking, auto-area AF
- Exposure metering: TTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor with Matrix: 3D colour matrix metering II; colour matrix metering II; colour matrix metering available with non-CPU lenses if user provides lens data Centre-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 12 mm circle in centre of frame. Diameter of circle can be changed to 8, 15, or 20 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (non-CPU lenses use 12-mm circle or average of entire frame) Spot: Meters 4 mm circle (about 1.5% of frame) centred on selected focus point (on centre focus point when non-CPU lens is used)
- Shooting modes: Auto (auto; auto (flash off)); scene (portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colours; food; silhouette; high key; low key; programmed auto with flexible program (P); shutter-priority auto (S); aperture-priority auto (A); manual (M); U1 (user settings 1); U2
- Picture Controls: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls
- ISO range: ISO 100-6400 in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV. Can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 1 EV below ISO 100 or to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, or 2 EV above ISO 6400; auto ISO sensitivity control available
- Flash: Built-in TTL flash, GN=12, i-TTL flash control using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is available with built-in flash and SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, SB-400, or SB-300; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR with matrix and center-weighted metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering
- Sequence shooting: 6 shots/sec. for 57 Large/Fine JPEGs or 16 NEF.RAW files with a UHS-I certified SDHC or SDXC card
- Storage Media: Dual slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards; UHS-1 compatible; Slot 2 can be used for overflow or backup storage or for separate storage of copies created using NEF+JPEG; pictures can be copied between cards
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentaprism single-lens reflex viewfinder; 100% FOV coverage for FX, 97 percent for DX; 0.7x magnification, 21 mm eye point, -3 to +1 dpt adjustment, Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VIII screen with AF area brackets (framing grid can be displayed)
- LCD monitor: 3.2-inch low-temperature polysilicon TFT colour LCD with approx. 921,000 dots, 170-degree viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage, automatic monitor brightness control using ambient brightness sensor
- Wi-Fi function: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; Live View, Rec View, Wireless Touch AF shutter (Control settings for aperture, shutter speed, exposure, ISO sensitivity, white balance and Drive Mode), Wireless Release, Power Off; Selectable from iAuto / ART / PASM (Live Bulb, Live Time)
- Power supply: EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; CIPA rated for approx. 900 shots/charge or 110 minutes of HD movie footage