TourismPhilippines visa requirements for Zambians
Filipino Visa is not required for Zambians
Stay Duration: 30 days
- Citizens of Zambia looking to travel to the Philippines do so for a period of 30 days without a visa.
- Zambians intending to visit the Philippines must have a return/onward ticket.
- Zambians intending to visit the Philippines are required to provide a passport with six months of validity and with at least two blank pages for stamps on arrival and departure.
- Proof of yellow fever vaccinations must be provided by the traveler.
- Monitor local news broadcasts and consider your security when visiting public places, especially hotels, restaurants, beaches, entertainment venues, and recreation sites.
- Taxis or ride-sharing applications are the recommended form of public transportation.
- The Philippine peso (currency code: PHP) is the official currency of the Philippines.
- A person may carry up to the amount of USD 10,000 (or equivalent in any other foreign currency), in cash or other monetary instruments, into and out of the Philippines.
- The easiest way to pay for anything is by using cash in the local currency (some places will even accept US dollars in place of pesos).
- The Philippines proudly boasts to be the only Christian nation in Asia. More than 86 percent of the population is Roman Catholic, 6 percent belong to various nationalized Christian cults, and another 2 percent belong to well over 100 Protestant denominations.
- The Philippines has five types of climates: tropical rain-forest, tropical monsoon, tropical savanna, humid subtropical and oceanic (both are in higher-altitude areas) characterized by relatively high temperature, oppressive humidity and plenty of rainfall.
- In the Philippines the power plugs and sockets are of type A, B, and C. The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 60 Hz.
- The Philippines is 6 hours ahead of Zambia.