ListSoundbar Prices in Nigeria – LG, Samsung, Hisense, etc.
If you’re looking for the current prices of soundbars in Nigeria, here’s the right page. We’d be looking at various soundbars by different brands and what they presently sell for in the Nigerian market. More importantly, this post details the top soundbar brands in the market that you won’t go wrong with. Read on to learn more.
Soundbars are becoming more and more popular in Nigeria due to the increasing rate at which Nigerians are buying flat screen (LED, OLED, 4K, etc.) TVs. One major downside of these televisions is their not-so-impressive sound output — no thanks to the flat panels, which cannot accommodate robust speakers.
With a soundbar connect to your TV, you can enjoy outstanding audio quality. Some soundbars even mimic 3D and surround sound.
Now, let’s look at the current prices of soundbars in Nigeria.
Prices of Soundbars in Nigeria — Sony, LG, Samsung, Hisense, etc.
- Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar & Home Speaker == N130,000 – N135,000
- Sony HT-CT290 Ultra-slim 300W Soundbar == N180,000 – N190,000
- Sony 2-Channel Single Soundbar with Bluetooth == N110,000 – N120,000
- Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital Soundbar == N250,000 – N260,000
- LG 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar (with wireless subwoofer) == N62,000 – N65,000
- LG 360W Wireless High Resolution Soundbar (with subwoofer) == N92,000 – N100,000
- LG Audio SK5R Soundbar == N160,000 – N165,000
- LG SJ9 5.1.2 Channel High Resolution Soundbar == N250,000 – N290,000
- LG 5.1.2 Channel 500W High Resolution Audio Soundbar == N345,000 – N360,000
- LG SK9Y 5.1.2 Channel 500W Audio Soundbar == N220,000 – N250,000
- Samsung 2.1 Channel 200W Wireless Soundbar (2017 model) == N130,000 – N150,000
- Solo 5 TV Soundbar System == N180,000 – N190,000
- Scanfrost Soundbar SFSB3100P/LY (with subwoofer) == N45,000 – N48,000
- Scanfrost Soundbar SFSB3100C/LY-S201 == N22,000 – N25,000
- Anker Infini Wireless Soundbar == N65,000 – N70,000
- Hisense Soundbar (2.0 Channel, HDMI, Bluetooth, etc) == N23,000 – N25,000
- Hisense HS201c1 Soundbar == N120,000 – N125,000
- Hisense Bluetooth 2.1 Channel Soundbar == N42,000 – N45,000
- XGODY Slim TV Speaker Soundbar == N12,000 – N15,000
- Havit Bluetooth Soundbar & Speaker == N30,000 – N35,000
- F & D T180x Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar == N48,000 – N52,000
- F & D t388 Soundbar & Bluetooth Speaker == N120,000 – N125,000
Best Soundbar Brands to Choose From
LG is one of the top market players when it comes to soundbars. The Korean giant offers a wide range of models that are generally pocket-friendlier than equivalent offers by other major brands. LG soundbars come packed with DTS Virtual X, which almost perfectly simulates 3D sound in a 2.1 speaker arrangement.
LG’s 2019 line-up of soundbars are even more impressive than the brand’s previous models. The SL9YG and SL10YG won the ‘Best of Innovation’ award at CES 2019. Designed in collaboration with Meridian Audio, these latest LG soundbars can mix two-channel audio to multiple separate channels and still maintain tonal balance without distorting the output. They support both DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
Another impressive aspect of LG’s latest soundbars is that they come with AI smart connectivity and built-in Google Assistant for voice recognition. So, you can control them with your voice without moving an inch.
Samsung is a widely known brand for everything that reeks of top quality and innovation. Although the South Korean brand are more popular for their smartphones and TVs, they also have a good number of soundbar models to their credit. And as is expected, their soundbars are great!
Samsung soundbars are available in 2.1 and 5.1 varieties. While some of them come with a wireless subwoofer, others come with their subwoofers built in.
Although the Japanese tech giant Sony hasn’t really enjoyed much recognition in the soundbar market (probably due to their huge prices), those in the know would always acknowledge that the brand has mastered the art and science of creating impressive sound systems.
While Sony soundbars are usually feature packed, they come at far higher prices than equivalents offers by the competition. But one thing is certain — you’d get more from them than their monetary value. One of the brand’s finest soundbars is the Sony HT-ST5000, which once won a ‘What Hi-Fi’ award for its features and superb output.
Bose are arguably the masters of high-end audio tech. The American brand has manufactured various models of audio systems and speakers, professional audio systems, noise cancelling headphones, and automobile sound systems. So, when you see the name Bose on a home theatre system, stereo system, soundbar, or other device, expect quality sound output.
While Bose isn’t the most popular brand in the soundbar market, the brand has few models that hasn’t disappointed. Aside from the fact that they have only few soundbar models, the high prices that their products tend to command is another reason why their models are not so popular despite their excellent quality.
Sonos is an American brand with a reputation for making some of the market’s most attractive soundbars. But beyond the aesthetic appeal, their soundbars are also widely applauded for quality sound output. That’s quite expectable from a company that focuses almost entirely on soundbars and other types of speakers.
If you’re looking for a soundbar that combines a compact, attractive, and wireless design with good quality output, you won’t go wrong with Sonos soundbars. One of the company’s the best products, the Sonos Beam is a previous ‘What Hi-Fi’ award winner. That should speak volumes!
Before now, Vizio was widely know for their top-quality smart TVs. But in recent years, the company has hopped onto the bandwagon of soundbar production. Like Bose, they don’t have too many soundbar bars to their credit at the moment, but the few they producced have received glowing reviews — especially in the low-end section of the market.
Vizio soundbars stand out aesthetically because they look quite different from the usual boring rectangular soundbars you’d see everywhere. So, if you like uniquely beautiful devices that are affordable and still do their jobs perfectly, then you’d love Vizio soundbars.
Chances are you’ve seen Yamaha’s keyboards and other products in their range of musical instruments. The company has transferred its huge experience with sound production devices into the production of high quality soundbars. Yamaha soundbars come at different price points ranging from few hundred dollars to over $1500. This explains why there’s a Yamaha soundbar to go with any type of TV.
The Yamaha YAS-207 is one of the brand’s finest soundbars. It’s wide acceptance in the market drives home the fact that Yamaha isn’t just about musical instruments.