ListWater Heater Prices in Nigeria
A water heater helps to raise the temperature of water to make it convenient for several purposes. We mostly use water heaters in our bathrooms to heat the water for our baths. You can find these pieces of equipment in homes, hotels, offices, restaurants, camps, etc.
A water heater can be portable or fixed, they could also have tanks or be without tanks. There is a wide variety of water heaters on the market so it is difficult to peg a specific price on these items. In this post, we will share the prices of some of the popular water heaters on the market. Let’s dive straight in.
Water Heater Prices in Nigeria
Nigeria is in the tropics and because of this, we experience extreme weather conditions in most States. When the cold season arrives, many of us scramble for warm baths because the water is too cold. There are several ways to heat water including using a water heater. We have checked the market for the prices of some of the popular water heaters. Check our list below:
- 110V ELECTRIC SHOWER HEAD INSTANT HOT WATER HEATER + H 110V: ₦14,919 – ₦29,837
- 2000W/2500W Electric Heater Boiler Immersion Water B Hotpink: ₦9,169 – ₦18,338
- 220V 3000W Electric Heating Water Tap Instant Hot Lateral In: ₦15,249 – ₦30,497
- 220v Electric Bathroom E Shower Hot Water Instant Heater Pur: ₦105,019 – ₦210,038
- 220v Electric Bathroom E Shower Hot Water Instant Heater Pur: ₦119,079 – ₦238,158
- 220V Electric Shower Head Instant Water Heater Wi 220V Blue: ₦14,279 – ₦28,558
- 2500W 220V Water Heater Portable Electric Immersion Boiler: ₦8,419 – ₦16,837
- 2500W 220V Water Heater Portable Electric Immersion Boiler: ₦9,409 – ₦18,818
- 3000W 220V Electric Water Heater Instant Tankless Red Stand: ₦18,049 – ₦36,098
- 3000W Portable Electric Water Heater Shower Instant Kitchen: ₦19,359 – ₦38,717
- 300W 110V Home Electric Water Heater Instant Ther Multicolor: ₦38,039 – ₦76,077
- 300W 220V Hot Portable Electric Water Heater Immersion Rod: ₦9,409 – ₦18,817
- 3300W Electric D Instant Heating Faucet LED Screen Temperature: ₦21,829 – ₦43,658
- 3KW 220V Electric Faucet Tap Hot Water Heater Instant: ₦16,889 – ₦33,777
- 5400W 110V/220V Electric Instant Hot Water Heater Bath Beige: ₦14,179 – ₦28,358
- 5400W 110V/220V Electric Instant Hot Water Heater Bath White: ₦14,079 – ₦28,158
- 5400W 110V/220V Electric Shower Head Instant Hot Water 110V: ₦14,579 – ₦29,158
- 5400W 110V/220V Electric Shower Head Instant Hot Water 220V: ₦14,279 – ₦28,558
- 5Pcs 220V 500W Electric Water Heater S Immersion Trav: ₦2,229 – ₦4,457
- 5Pcs 220V D 500W Electric Water Heater Liquids Immersion: ₦9,469 – ₦18,938
- Ariston 50L Electric Water Heater: ₦75,000
- Ariston Water Heater – 10L: ₦36,000
- Ariston Water Heater – 15 L: ₦38,000 – ₦60,000
- Ariston Water Heater – 230V -15L: ₦36,450
- Ariston Water Heater – 30L: ₦44,800 – ₦50,000
- Ariston Water Heater – 80 L: ₦134,000 – ₦158,000
- Electric Instant Water Heater Tap: ₦27,000
- Electric LED Fast Instant Faucet Tap Water Heater Side Water: ₦20,079 – ₦40,158
- Harmony Valice: ₦35,000
- Hexagon Head Electric Heat Tube Solar Energy Water Tank 6KW: ₦13,649 – ₦27,298
- Hexagon Head Electric Heat Tube Solar Energy Water Tank 9KW: ₦14,329 – ₦28,658
- Instant Water Heater: ₦40,000 – ₦60,000
- Maxi Water Heater Electric Storage Compact 15L: ₦43,860 – ₦50,000
- Mini 30-50℃ Electric Tankless Hot Water Heater Instant Black: ₦30,579 – ₦61,158
- Mini Instant Electric Tankless Hot Water Heater S White (white): ₦19,009 – ₦38,017
- Mini Instant Electric Water Heater Bath Shower Bathroom Kit: ₦18,049 – ₦36,098
- Portable 5V USB Electric Heated Car Office Use Winter Warm: ₦11,619 – ₦23,238
- Portable Electric Stove Hot Plate Heater For Cooking 220V: ₦12,159 – ₦24,318
- Stainless Steel Water Heating 240v 2400w Electric Heater: ₦21,269 – ₦42,538
- Sweet Home Water Heater – 10L – 200W: ₦34,000
- Sweet Home Water Heater – 15L – 200W: ₦37,950
- Sweet Home Water Heater – 230V: ₦38,000
- Sweet Home Water Heater – 15L – 200W: ₦37,000 – ₦42,000
- Warmer Ceramic Mug Smart Intelligent Electric Coffee Cup Warmer: ₦8,999 – ₦15,000
Note that the prices of these products are quite volatile due to certain factors on the market. Some of them include location, vendor, government policies, and demand. We will be on the lookout for price changes and will update this post accordingly once we notice any. Let’s learn a little more about water heaters in the next section.
Types of Water Heaters
As we mentioned earlier in this post, there are different types of water heaters on the market. These water heaters can be classified based on two major factors, functionality and design. We will make use of the functionality factor to discuss the different types of water heaters available.
Regular water heaters
The water heaters in this class are the most common on the market. They work with electricity and fall between 1 litre and 100 litres in capacity. The different types of geysers fall under this category.
Instant water heaters
While the heaters in this category are highly effective, they are not as common as regular water heaters. These heaters are high-powered and they heat water very quickly. Because of their speed in heating water, they are quite compact and have capacities between 1 litre and 3 litres. You will find this type of heater in bathrooms and kitchens of personal homes.
Solar water heaters
As their name suggests, these water heaters work with solar energy rather than electrical energy like the other heaters above. They are environment-friendly and perfect if you want to conserve electrical power. These water heaters make use of a solar thermal collector that absorbs heat from the sun. It then transfers the heat into an anti-freeze fluid located in a closed-loop system running into the water tank.
Gas water heaters
These are also known as LPG geysers because they run on Liquefied Petroleum Gas. They draw their power from gas cylinders or pipelines and are energy efficient like the solar water heaters. Of all the water heaters on this list, they are the lightest and most cost-effective. They cost more when you purchase them but the overall cost of maintenance makes them the most affordable option.